Riding in the Rain...

Thursday, March 13, 2003

hello!! wah today siao manz..... Spent the whole daypreparing the tents for the coming march xp next week..... Worst still, i got a test tomorrow!!! argh!!!!!!! ahhaha...... Luckily i prepared it last week.... hope that my 'friends' are still with me when i do my maths paper..... hahaha..... Something real weird happened today.. I was riding the mrt on my way home when i concidentally stood in front a lady whole was also using her palm. I was reading my avantgo clip, while she was doing something on her palm. We stood face to face, Palm to Palm........ muahahhaaha...... kinda weird.... my first time.. hahahaa.....

I used the new hair wax i bought yesterday, the wax was hard... kinda not used to it..... I sort of applied unevenly and caused my hair to hard kinda weird... ahhaha.... but it was my first time whatz.... can't i make a little mistake??

Since the world today is advancing to a more technology-inclined era, the school still don't fully allow students to freely use their techno gadgets...... I don't believe in sacrificing the knowledge that technology can provide for the sake of cheating of using handphones or loss of expensive gadgets or misuse!!!!!!! THe laptops and comps in school sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are outdated and limited in their abilities to perform and too little in the numbers. The teachers seldom ask students to do their homework on computers..... I JUST CAN't WAIT TO GET TO UNI!!!!!