Riding in the Rain...

Monday, March 24, 2003

helloz!!! Finally i now have the time to write about the March XP!!! hahahah!!! To me it was fun and enriching and lotsa exp gained!!! LEVELED UP!!! hehe... not playing games here lahz....

Day zero

I carried my backpack to Marsiling MRT to wait for the rest.... Arrived there about 430pm, got time to look around see see stuff. I bought a comic called ".hack". I didn't noe that it was and english comic..... sianz.... gotta wait a long while to complete it..... THe rest of the ODAC XP group came and me walked from the station to the Woodlands checkpoint and then to JB and then to city square. Hahahaha.... Sam had to treat me and Yvonne due to his lost bet 2 days ago. He was late and will always be late... that's y he lost the bet. hahahha... [Evil smile]

While waiting for the train, a small group of us went to eat sting ray!! DAMn ZAI!!!! ahhahaha.. The lame J1s are really lamez..... The talks ventured to MT and KB.... It u noe what they mean... It's classified..... hahaha......

The train came around 11pm and the 3 hour journey started. I read the taxonomy notes hlaf-sitting half-standing.... That helped me a lot to prevent me from dozing off. THen stuck my head out of the train doors with some J1s to look at stars and stuff... hahaha.... always looking around... I didn't sleep for the whole train ride, i dun noe y i didn't wanna sleep. Maybe i just wanna read taxonomy... When we are reaching Sergatma, Mr lim was talking to Ira about me.... Dun noe what they talking but i think it's about how i keep awake a to read taxonomy..... a bit the paiseh.. hahaha..... At the station i couldn't tahan liaoz... gotta sleep.... I KOed after a cup of teh peh... hahhaa.... The moon that night was full and glaring..... so damn bright..... but chio... hahah.... how i wish i had a camera to capture it... I slept on the bench with the main tent as my pillow.. ahhah... lazy to open my sleeping bag....

Day one

Woke up at 5am, then got astro lesson and most taxo quiz..... man i was sure brain dead then... hahhaha..... We then took a bus at the interchange nearby to the base of Gunung Ledand A.K.A Mt Ophir... The J1s were fooling around at the interchange again.... Me?? I dozed off.... hahah.... We had prata at the food stall at the base.... Man it sucked!!!!! Carbon intake increased with the barberqued crisps...... And the most important stuff to make ur prata tasty was a small dish of cold curry (and i do mean cold) that doesn't even looked like curry!!!!! IT'S LIKE POTATOE SAUCE!!!! It utterly disgraced the reputation of the wonderful prata i had in my mind..... We meet the Tahaners from HCJC as More Rice went to them to interact...After breakfast we went to the office to be prepared to ascend... But due to some bloody idiot KB about the recklessness of Mr Lim..... Sianz..... We are experienced climbers and we have gone through tough training to reduce risk of accidents...... argh... HECK him lah...... write till here... next time then cont...... sorry lah... neeed to sleep