Riding in the Rain...

Sunday, October 12, 2003

ok my mistake.. arnie's the governor of califonia not LA =X

Haiz... i just hate the period before exams.... Or rather, i hate EXAMS! "If u don't get good grades, your future is ruined" mentality of ppl here just really irritates me.... My dad used to tell me that lots of times during my primary school. K, fine... It seems that i was a little slow in primary school and got into the last class... blah blah... then shot up to the second class during streaming... merely scrape through my first 2 years in primary school. =X Didn't do too well for the O's... Now i'm struggling in JC... Why was i born here in this competitive country? Fate? Crap... I wanna do something different rather than study study study for hte most of my time....

haiz..... =X