Riding in the Rain...

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Yup, the day has arrived. The graD day. The last day of school.
Finally, my class actually worked together to clean up the class and the stupid card. Hadn't seen any co-operative features in my class for the past 2 years with them. I found it rather warm for the last fews moments with them. But it just ends there. Full stop. The rest is filled with emptiness that aren't worth remembering. I'll just leave it like that. Maybe it's due to the low poplutation of girls in class. Only 2 in fact. The boys seemed to bear grudges on the different groups in class. I don't care. I dun wanna get dragged into their battle arena. So i am the loner in class, with a 'blur' friend beside me. Well, i do talk to the rest of the class, but i dun really click with them. Wrong frequency or something like that. Of all the people in class, Shing Lam. Yup, the blurry faggot in class, that plays hard and studys hard. All rounder. Dun noe whether he's faking his blurry-ness But he has problems in his language. A mixture of broken english, jap or canto accent. He never fails to get suaned by the class. I dun suan him as much as the rest of the class. Maybe that's why i ended up becoming his so called 'pillar of support'.

haiz... he got pressurized by Bro paul today. I just dun like the use of good, purposeful exploitation of peer pressure. To me, it's the last resort people can think of to motivate others. Yup, he's damn stressed rite now.

Well, for the ODAC ppl. It's a great pleasure to hear their names being called out one by one. They worked for it. They got what they deserved. I wondered to myself "Why didn't I commit more ?" Lazy? Slacking? The likely reason is not motivated. I started everything afresh in the beginning. Yup, didn't want to get into CJ, and other personal problems. So progress was rather slow to start with. Now 2 years have passed. It's scary sometimes to see years just fly past u like seconds. I have learned a lot. Treasured many. I discovered the meaning of 'the more u give, the more u get in return'. Hey wasn't i suppose to talk about ODAC ppl? Backtrack... Yah they are a bunch of nice people, fun and loves to suan. Although my suaning skills haven't really improved, i can only do short sentence suaning =X

Well, that's all for 2 years. I know it's short. There are stuff still unwritten.I rather kept them i my head =X [cos i'm lazy to type, i'm not really a typing person] hehe...

Good luck~!