Riding in the Rain...

Friday, November 21, 2003

hehe... at my dad's comp now... waitng for the stupid gunbound prgram to download finish... Grr.... Bro robbed me of my comp! *shakes his fist*

hmm... since i time now, i'll write roughly on what i will be doing for the break... till... till Ns... sheesh....

- won't be working for these 2 months, maybe is january onwards
- Go library read up... missed out a lot manz....
- fix the 2 gundams which have been crying for me to fix them since i bought them
- cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle and cycle
- Manga!!!!! Saiyuki!

hmmm... why didn't 'you are under arrest' come out in the manga version? such a nice anime....

Anyway these should keep me company for a while.

Then if i work i dun think i'll be spending it on anything. I'm saving for a bike!!! Weee~! Maybe $600 is enough? Trek? GT? Giant? Kona? hmmm.... spoilt for choice..



Oh yah, anyone game for the reverse bungee jump and clarke quay? i wanna play.... hehe... $30 bucks though

Download's 56%... slow..... Bro bought The Two Towers extended DVD ed.... hmmm.. maybe i should watch it tomorrow.
Oh Yah, i need a new wallet... My ancient one now is tearing apart....

download's 61% done.... i think i go shower now, otherwise u will find a skeleton in front of my dad's comp later...