Riding in the Rain...

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ok, i'm in front of a computer screen again. Damn. I can't avoid comps in my house. One in my room, dad's room, and the forever on comp in my bro's room. As usual, i ended up sitting in my bro's room for at least one hour either watching anime or playing games. My drive for studying can only last for about a week during the exam period. Yet in this bloody whole month exam period, it lasted only a few days. I rejoice in a sadistic manner and wish that the exam could last for few months.

I'm staring blankly at a card in from of the comp. It says, "Follow your dreams, take one step at a time, don't settle for less, just continue to climb." I was like..... "Is this what i dreamt of?" No. I dun even understand why am i /even/ doing this. This puts me straight away in the 'Less' department. Once again, i think of the reason why am i here? Singapore is so small, and i got bored of it. Plus i dun have the liberty to go walk around without having to go home for dinner. Caged like a bird? Maybe. No. I'm not caged. I'm /chained/. Whatever things i do, back in my mind i know that some will be worried for me. . I dun like people to worry about me. I noe they care bout me, but i can't stop their habit. Now i'm acting like them, worrying for myself. I'm thinking like them.... Wth... I found it so strange. I'm thinking like how others think. Grrr.... Stop that, I must.

My special exercise program is working quite fine. Once a day would do good. If it can last for a month, it's a near miracle.