Riding in the Rain...

Monday, December 08, 2003

I shouldn't even be here blogging.... I should have gone with them for XP..... Haiz.... Moreover someone is going too... Haiz.... The lonely walk from Malaysia to Singapore was dreadful. I was feeling so regretful.... Why didn't i persist in convincing my parents? haiz.... i was a little happy when i came back... cos *ahem ahem* yah, then yah like that loh. hehe.... I think there is hope... =D

Regrets.... that's what i'm feeling now.... Next up kenneth i thinking of going to Thailand for their scuba diving course. 4-6 days i think. This time i'm not going to sit there and do nothing again. I'm not going to regret my choice again. This time i'm gonna fight my way through... But still i have to respect the final decision of my father.... Most likely i'm gonna write a proposal to him... Must apply brainwashing tactics from Iz Lim liao...... I hope it can be successful... and that she can come too~! but the chances are slim....