Riding in the Rain...

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Went shopping today~! WeeeEEE~! Bought shirt and a discman.... Hmm, Ra saw 2 guys holding hands at PS. They let go the moment they saw her lookign at them.. Haha~! Funny..... If they wanna show their affection for each other, jsut go ahead lah.... wahahah... Public Display of Affection (PDA) lol.... Personal preference, privacy is still my choice.

Benny asked my out for clubbing tonight.. Well sorry can't got some serious coughing to do at home... haiz... *cough cough*

Yeah tomolo LOTR: RoTK!! 4.30pm show at cine with my few friends and my sec school techer which i can crap with (though he doesn't teach me any subject) lol!
Weird. A teacher that doesn't teach me anything and i get to noe him... lol... Hope he doesn't threaten to squeeze my balls. Which he always does. But never did.