Riding in the Rain...

Friday, May 14, 2004

Bought Utada Hikaru singles collection vol 1! =)

Discovered that how much i was disconnected from the outside world, especially the natural world, since i went into NS... I sort of neglected the surroundings around me... There were days that i didn't even take a few minutes to have a look at the clouds in the sky and appreciate the beauty that was always above my head... got disconnected from current affairs too. The Nicole highway thingy... Iraqi prisoners been treated like shit in Kuwait... Mum's first trip to overseas in her entire life till now.. Heh, she's going to HK with grandma and aunt =) Well, that is during the week when my bro and i POP out of BMTC.. hehe.. =P Mine's on 4th june, Bro's and 5th June.. Wouldn't encourage my father to go to Tekong for 2 consecutive days!!!

Army seemed to have taken some stuff like my precious time and freedom from me, it has given me stuff in return as well. Well, for instance, i really do not have the voice to scream out loud and would have a bloody sore throat after that. Now, i can SHOUT!!! hehehe..... that's one of the few stuff. Yeah, learnt lots from army!!! Kinda enjoy though!!! But i don't think that a career in army would pop into my mind... maybe in the future? haha... let time tell...

[Note to self]
WTH... say what you want in one post.... you wrote like 3 post continuously?