Riding in the Rain...

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Heh, back again.

Lots have happened during the past week.

Drew my doodling on the bloody cloth... Not really happy with it. Grr... Black rules!

Had my first parade! so fun and cool! Argh... everything must be perfect! Timing, steps, turning, wheeling!!! argh!!!

THen had my swimming test right after the parade rehersal... After 1.5laps i got quite panicky and i can't really breathe. So i have to hold my breath concentrate for the remaining distance... Almost failed there... argh! I need more swimming lessons.

Had Games day today. Well, imagine 2000 people in a parade square, all guys, jumping up and down like mad, scream at the top of their voices. Noisy.

I did the banner for my platoon. I think it's a bloody total disaster! A gentle reminder to self that all the doodle i drew shall always remain small and ONLY on paper. I was truely amazed by the Taurus drill squad. Their circle formation was 'perfect'! Although there were some mistakes here and there, their drill was good! Games day a nice day to slack. OC and sergeants dun care about you, so even if you sleep throughtout the games you might go off scott-free. Should have done that.

Damn tired... cycled for only 15km and i'm dozing off in front of the pc... heck... sleep! gonna type more on my experience in BMT tomorrow afternoon or night. Tomorrow gonna look for a helmet... argh...