Riding in the Rain...

Friday, May 14, 2004

heh... back for a nice hot shower to relax all my exhausted muscles! =D

A great day in camp today! The last lesson of BCCT was rather good. Heh, the instructor is rather crappy... grr.... Me dun like my legs wide apart and held there for a while... So, bye bye BCCT instructor!!!! hehe....

Then a little swim for divers... yeah yeah, i'm a diver!!!! Improved lots on my freestyle! Ayu and me just keep swimming for an uncountable number of laps.. haha... Ended up swimming past some of the less coordination inclined, hehe =P

threw live grenade!!!!! hehehe!!! DAMN LOUD!!!!!! but the demo for disposing blinds were even louder!! lol.... demo guys really took their time to blow up mines without any protective wear.... WTH.. lol...

Gonna go OCS in the morning tomorrow! then cycling to TEF to change my chains, wheelset and blah blah... I spending lots again.... argh.. still have my shades and helmet to go... broke... later!