Riding in the Rain...

Sunday, June 27, 2004

OOoo... I like the new layout! Nice and simple! But i have yet to update the links and modify some stuff here and there *evil smile*

Weeks just went by like water flowing down a gentle slope. Flowing continously where the slope take it. BMT was over, now I'm in Delta Coy in SISPEC. After spending 2 weeks in SISPEC, I'm beginning to get used to this so called "imprisoned" life i have. During my first week back at Tekong, I was feeling very down. It seemed like a year's time have passed during that time. Time that flew by us...

All seems better during my second week. A rather fun week of killing bees in the bunk every morning and night. Rats running rampant on the 5th floor of the building. And a little chance to shine out in performance for some live tripflare triggering. I have totally regretted of not bringing any reading materials there. Imagine the amount of time wasted of doing nothing or reading the extremely boring TSR!

I sensed a change in me. I felt that i have lost something and i'm beginning to lean more onto my materialistic side (That explains why i can spend $300 in 3 weeks or more like 6days). My spiritual side? Hmm, i wonder what's left?

Well, maybe i'll say more next week. More live firing this week... Man, why did you invent weapons?