Riding in the Rain...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

HAd a great night! Met Peng xiang and Rong chang on the streets in TP!!! AHH!!!! It's been like years since i saw them! I could hardly recognise ROng Chang's face! lol... Everyone's grown much older... It just brings back those good old days. Hah, i feel that i'm quite old... 18+ and ongoing... Will just have to wait for what the future beholds.

Ooo... nice scar on my right leg. Nope i didn't get it while riding around. I got it while attempting a a stationary jump up a wall chest level high. Wahaha....

Mp3s are in my comp now! =)

Bro just discovered that we can just plug any comp harddisk into the ps2! that would slow down the loading time by copying the games into it! whahahaha...

Watched "The classic" by KWAK Jae-yong! Fantastic! Just like his previous hit "My Sassy Girl". Oooo... I'm so gonna watch it again!

Well looks like everything's back to normal at home... Time to read Da Vinci! wahahha...