Riding in the Rain...

Saturday, August 21, 2004

This is crap.... I went out for dinner with my parents. People walking pass. Children running around screaming. Couples whisperings sweet nothings to each other. Families doing window shopping. I felt so lost. Seems like i'm bored with singapore life and the stupid military life. haha...

Went out and in of music junction twice today. It seems that i'm really comtemplating to a cd. But, i didn't want to spend any money. Well gotta save for the bike and maybe an overseas trip. Heh, a new sense of achievement mixed with a little bit of regret. haha... Suffer for the greater good...

It seems quite concidental that $6.66 was the amount of fare card on my EZ link card. '666' The devil's number. Argh, crap. I give no damn about it! wahahah...

My left ankle is a little cranky after the 32km march. So, gonna rest for these 2 days. back to reading 'Angels and Demons'!