Riding in the Rain...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ahh! came home at around 130am last night from camp... was busy painting something words on a stupid wall. Gah! Retarted!

played RO for for a while, met this priest called Deviantangel2. We started pairing up and we are now owning nine tails like no one! Will post up a pic of us in action later... Oh, would be meeting him again at 10am (10pm for him, he's canadian!) tomorrow for the next round! haha... finally my sin is done soloing.. now for some party action! I have scrapped the merchant.. I find vending boring... lol, and got myself a acolyte! hehe... training him to be a Magnus Exorcismus priest! hehe...

My bike's anrgy with me!1 The rear wheel was kinda soft, so i made my way down to the petrol kiosk to pump it up. I fixed on the adapter and started pumping, the usual hissing sound occurred... But the air was coming out, not in! Argh~! but the time i realised that, it was kinda too late.... haiz... have to carry the whole damned bike back... can't roll the flat wheels on the floor, dun wanna damage the rims... haiz.... an lucky day... If not for my ipod, i would be feeling more pissed that now.. wahahha, a good experience too! my first walk home with a flat tire...

So now i need a tube... haiz... and it didn't rain.