Riding in the Rain...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Celestial lights


Celestial lights
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Please pardon me for my previous post. Just wanted to let it out.

I have been having weird dreams lately. I'm dreaming of just wandering around the world. Travelling. Worlds that don't exist. Dreams are dreams.

I'm pretty much wondering what's my goal in life? I have been aimless for quite a while. Pretty temporary ones are like, be in the national cycling team, scientist? hmm, i don't don't. I'm jsut looking around for some jobs that have the component of travelling around different parts of the world, interaction with nature. Be it a zoo keeper or a wildlife photographer, I would love it. Sometimes i just don't want to see another human around again. It's kinda boring. All i see here is guys gal, chio bus, buildings. Man-made natural objects. Well they have their good points in the human society. This city is just missing something. I wanna see the real natural stuff.

Well, look at this. Who has the ability to do massive changes, be it destruction or creation. Who has the power to protect or destroy the world? Ants? birds? whales?

I think YOU know the answer.