Riding in the Rain...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Satisfying smile =D


Satisfying smile =D
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
That's me! Yup, that smile i had when we reached JB. Sometimes i wondered that would i give the same smile when i ORD? MAybe an even bigger smile then?

I'm still kinda eeky about my new appointment. Heh... Lots of stuff to learn everyday. Good or bad, it's all in the one's perception. I did wrong, i did right. I'm learning every day to see the process of how things are run. It's just a matter of making decisions. My bad habit is just running away from it all. Now i'm stuck in a position that i can't anymore. It feels weird and uneasy. But i'm taking it in slowly. I'm don't really like to force people to do what they don't like. Sometimes i have to... And i feel so.. so... evil? Then at that moment, the nonchalant feeling kicks in to numb it off. Hmmm, some self-protection mechanism... heh...

Hmmm, I'm pretty much like that not. It's just so not me.... But i gotta do it.... putting on a mask again. hmmm, the unnatural me!