Riding in the Rain...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Endless road


Endless road
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
I finally got my AOW! heh, asking MJ to help me reproduce it so i can just lock the original away for eternity....

Getting the guys to do stuff really pisses me off sometimes. They would complain, not take it into consideration for others or an important purpose. The results I get would be half-hearted or even no tiny biy of effort put in. I did so much for them, yet it seems an one sided effort to this whole thing.

So the challenge is there. How the hell am i going to push them to wake up and work together? Any tips? This is where i would need help most. I'm new and i keep screwing things up. I don't really have a mentor to look to and stuff. Basically i'm tired.... heh, so the more fun it gets...