Riding in the Rain...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Where's my food?


Where's my food?
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Hmm, I think i ahve eaten quite a bit for today... Must be due to the XP and the crazy appetite start coming back. I spent 12 bucks on food itself today! OMG!

I'm with SGH! Heh... Signed the bond today. So tat's my future work place =P

Hopefully i can find some good stuff on sat shopping trip. Preferably some jeans, socks, wallet and shirts maybe. I need a fashion makeover =X Then it's signing up for jap elementary 2 at bunka! hope everyone can make it!

Seems like everyone in class is getting attached or are already attached.... The numbers of bachelors are getting lesser. lol, when it's time for me to thin about these stuff, shows that i'm old... hah! Seems rather morbid to see some breaking up and then the next week a new pair comes up . Pretty interesting scandals around everytime... lol, I hope i don't get dragged into it =P Study!