Riding in the Rain...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life renewed!


Life renewed!
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Hmm, life is just school, WoW jap lessons, blading. Renewed? not really, I need to get back on my bike and off the chair in from of my pc.

The lymph node at my left hip joint (near the navel) swelled up! Pretty much uncomfortable when walking or even running.. So this adds another weight to the reason of not excerising for a while.

School's the usual fun about body parts and stuff. My results are high and average... gah.. need to work on those scores! I'm aiming for B's at the moment so yeah!

I bought Utada Hikaru's Ultra Blue and Koda Kumi Best ~first things~ during last weeks shopping with MJ! Utada is still as UBER as ever even after a 4 year break of releasing albums! Koda kumi is pretty much so so.. =P Utada's songs have more feeling and touch =) Utada FTW!

I still need to take more photos! Grr... I have still yet to upload photos of teh Titiwangsa trip up my flickr! Or you guys can get a little preview at Lek's account.

I'm feeling that i'm always drifting around like a listless Undead rogue walking around in stealth mode.... I love the game, but i'm addicted to it. Yes, i dream about the game lol! It's a fantasy! Adds color to the dreams instead of the usual drama stuff i'm getting.... =P

oh well, feeling kinda hopeless with my spending in WoW! I'm forever broke! just surviving barely on 4-5 g.... Need more gold! ah!!!! need more patterns to make stuff to sell!

good night!