Riding in the Rain...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OMG! stop touching them!


Steamwheedle Cartel
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
After much viewing through Koda Kumi's Best DVD that is accopanied with the cds, I noticed that the cams are usually focusng on her breasts and her obvious actions of caressing them 2 - 3 times per music video! O.o , Her music videos are kinda average... Not as good at Ayumi Hamasaki which always have a story in each mtv. She certainly needs to rely less on sexual prowness to own every one on the Orion charts =/

Uploaded some new photos on the recent walkabout on Sat. Well, WoW is down for maintainence and I'm suppose to have a physics test tomorrow. So what am I suppose to do? Study? nah! Talking about last Sat. Was kinda feeling tired, didn't want to drink and face lots of people... I would like my little moment of peace and quiet. I need to wander around for a bit. So if anyone is asking of my absence, I aplogise =3

Great now i'm talking in WoW RP accent ! AH~! sleep! An early morning 6am revision would be good for the test tomorrow. Good night, and May Elune guide your path always.

Doh! Here it goes again!