Riding in the Rain...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Stairs of light


Stairs of light
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Hmm, I was interogated by 4 girls today! omg.. Just that i was getting a little friendly with this girl, J. And with the trend in class where almost everyone is getting their another half in this phase of life, suspisions arose! Argh! The signs of life that i'm getting old... heh, i'm not getting any girlfriends at this time yet. Found no one to my tastes. Previous few choices were more like "desparation-out-of-NS-to-get-a-girlfriend-syndrome". Now i'm clearing away the desparation, and i think i know what kind a girl i would like. =) Not telling anyone, so let fate and destiny be our only meeting factors =P


currently 58 on WoW! I can raid now! Yay! I should be joining the raid on a Wednesday morning 8 am(no lessons till 1pm =P) ZG! I wanna see my first ever Epic drop! lol, and i just bought an Epic gun for 150G today... Heart pain! Precisely Calibrated Broomstick, check it out if you want.

The guild's great! made a lot of nice pals online and had lots of fun! I love the international circle! Playing on a specified server for a country sucks. I had a lot of experiences on RO and Maplestory, i cannot stand the locale slang and attitude... grr... Americans, Aussies, French and Canadians are so fun! Some Chinese too! lol, "Ni Hao!"

I think my mom wouldn't be pleased to see me waking up early just to play games... hmm

I think WoW is more than a game =P It's a little internet chatroom form me too. HAH~! I can picklock boxes in Ironforge, earn some tips at the same time, having fun and meeting lots of my customers from all over the world! RP is fun! I never had such a nice MMORPG that has lots of diversity and life. The guild plays a big part of the gameplay. It's a whole new society online at your fingertips. It's possible to see aspects of societal relations on board this game. A model of society that isn't bounded by much difficulties in expressions and habits =)

Talked too much crap. Sleep!