Riding in the Rain...

Sunday, February 18, 2007


Mew....
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Chinese New year! Or was it called Lunar New Year? Heh, as time changes so does traditional customs and stuff.

Computers attract the young in their games. So they rather play games than go out visiting relatives and friends. It's just like those wow days of mine. Argh...

I think i just screwed myself. It's just so hard to understand... Whatever? That's denial and reaction formation... grr... Every time that word is said, 3 kitties get squashed by cars.

Silence! The mystery! The gift...

Back here, I'm pretty much into reading books on medical stuff now. Kinda interesting. Hopefully it can help with my attachment somehow. Still need to work on my social skills, which seriously suck.

It's pretty weird that i didn't get asked the question "Do you have a girlfriend?". Oh wells...

Back to reading...