Riding in the Rain...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 2


The Family
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
More visitations to other relatives. Both paternal and maternal sides. Lots of food and tibits to feel sinful for a lifetime. Luckily, self-control is still functioning. I felt pretty wore out by festive moods by this age. CNY is pretty fun as a kids where everyone would come play with you give you hong baos and force feed you with sweets. Nowadays, they force feed you with wine and liquor. How do you feel about CNY this year?

A pretty nice photo of my family, and the family dog too =) We do this every year on CNY! heh...

I wanna go travel around the world. That's my aim in life. I'm a wanderer. I like to discover new things. Explore. See new stuff around the world. Not really starting expeditions into unchartered lands. Just wanna see life outside of this island. So, anyone wanna go on a trip?

Gotta plan a proposal on Wednesday to Europe.... Argh! i hope there would be some help at Orchard Library...