Riding in the Rain...

Monday, February 05, 2007

Morning Musume!


p-wp-hpmm-w016b
Originally uploaded by Rihas.
After spending a night with this lovely ladies at Mj's house. I'm impressed. So honored to be in their company lol!

I'm like looking at their mtv at least once a day... So Kawaii! omg!

Went to Vivocity for dinner with the ODAc people that went for surf and sweat at sentosa! ZeBin got 4th in the Open Cat! Grats ZB!

Did some shopping at Gap... bought a pair of jeans and a checkered long sleeve shirt. I wonder how am i gonna wear that with... lol

Then we had Dinner at White dog cafe and lovely desert at Ben's and Jerry's!! The ice cream was fabulous! And the waitress is cute too! lol!

Then went back home for some much needed rest for more studying tomorrow. I don't mug. I hate mugging...