Riding in the Rain...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ion Cannon ready.


Bigg!!
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
What do you get when you have 2 boys with some high tech toys and a HDTV?

Living room has turned into a temp war room for CnC 3 demo... Wireless keyboard and mouse. Wireless network... Ooo.... Big screen!

I kept reading Haruki Murakami's book. It's a good book. So dreamy. So surreal. Then suddenly i think that there are people that do nonsensical things too, like me! I shall not elaborate on that.

Mostly to think about stuff. About life, past present, future, the uncertainty and nothingness. I should go buy more of his books =)

A few days ago, I met up with Mauricette and we chatted up a little on holidays. She was going about why didn't i go overseas for this holidays? Regardless with company or not, it'll be fun. And get to make friends there... Get to rot somewhere out of home.

Hmm, i'll make a note for that during my next holidays.