Riding in the Rain...

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Sony T100


The Sony T100
Originally uploaded by Xepheiro.
Ah, the Sony T100.

Here's how it came about:

I was just walking around the IT Show with my bro. With nothing in mind to buy. I was looking to try out Sony's latest digicam, T100.

*Caught eye of the Sony booth signs made a beeline for it*

Then there, the salesperson introduced the T100 to me. I fondled with it, pressed, went through everything in the cam. Man, it's a beauty. A powerful one too. I wasn't really into getting it now as I was saving for my bike. So.....

The next thing you know, it's in my hands at home. There, look at that photo.

Compulsive shopping will be the death of me someday.

Plus, the Japanese desserts at Marina square are pretty tasty. I want to eat there again. And again! and AGAIN!